Wednesday, September 09, 2009

reflections


reflections, originally uploaded by mfcstotler.

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I've been busy. My friend came in LATE on Friday night. We slept in on Saturday and then hit the stores on Saturday afternoon and then dinner out (with my parents). Sunday morning we woke up early and headed for the beach. We came home on Monday night late. Yesterday we did some things local to my house...which included an official tour of the antietam battlefield for her. We've been up late talking (or in the case of last night, watching movies).

Food......not the greatest! But I've enjoyed EVERY dang bite of it. I've eaten things that I don't normally eat.....french fries (once), pizza...well, that's not too abnormal, a burger (yeah, that's rare for me now), and while Italian is not abnormal, we've had it twice. :-) I'm sure my weight is up a bit. I'll know shortly (whenever I motivate to move myself toward the bathroom to shower).

We take her back to the airport today. Todd and I are planning to join the new gym ASAP!!!

REALLY Freaking out about my bike ride on Saturday as I've...well....I"m so not ready for it physically! I am tickled though to be seeing our friends Donna and Andy!

6 comments:

Easy Losing Weight said...

Love pizza, glad to hear you had a good time. Sometimes you have to do that and kinda put weight loss to the backburner and have a good time.
Great job joing the new gym!

bbubblyb said...

Loved the picture! Looks like you had a great time with your friend and that's what's important I say, enjoying life. Good luck getting ready for next week.

Donna B said...

Hey girlfriend! I am in the same boat as you for Saturdays ride, but hey....we will chat up a storm and the 25 miles will fly by!

Se you soon!

My weight is up since the last ride......

MizFit said...

LOVELOVELOVE that you say youve enjoyed ever bite of it!

life is for living and enjoy.
yes we wanna be healthy but there is plenty of time left for routine.

is the new gym joining today?

FUNFUN!

Teresa said...

At least you are honest, and you need to let your hair down occasionally to refresh yourself for the next stage of life. Glad you had a good time. Now back to doing what needs to be done. Good luck on the ride.

JC said...

Awesome picture. Glad you enjoyed your friend.