Thursday, January 14, 2010

I woke up this morning and laid there and started to let my worries and stress get to me. But then I remembered my post from yesterday. I can control my weight....so I got up and hopped on the exercise bike and rode like the wind for an hour. Ok, not like the wind, I actually rode rather slowly, when it was all said and done only 8 miles in that hour. I guess I was too involved in my reading (I was reading a Micheal Palmer book while I was riding). But hey, I was out there riding!!!!

7 comments:

WWSuzi said...

That's a great start!

BEE said...

i think we all had some anxiety this morning lol
ummm
good job on the boke riding
i hope it made you feel better
my exercise made me feel a little better
keep your chin up i know it sux sometimes

VRaz60 said...

Hey, a ride is a ride. You didn't let your stress get the best of you, and that's a really big deal, IMHO. Good for you.

karen@fitnessjourney said...

I applaud you for getting up and moving when you were feeling down. I wish my 19 year old would take a page from your book sometimes-so mopey lately!

JC said...

Congrats on just getting up and doing it anyway. Way to go.

Anonymous said...

Wow...I'll have to get that book :)

WWSuzi said...

There's an award waiting for you on my blog today :)