Friday, December 01, 2017

A week from.....

There may have been a day...or two where I ate donuts for breakfast...donuts for lunch and then finished the day with a donut or two for dinner.    There may have been cake.....and ice cream...and Reece’s cups.  There may have been indiscriminate eating.   Oh and then there was thanksgiving.

Yeah for the last week...to week and a half my eating has been horrible!!!   Absolutely horrible!   Jason and I have vowed that come Monday we are cleaning up our act!!!

Why wait until Monday?  Well really no VALID reason because there really is no time like now.  But that said....Monday!

I’m an addict.  And this week I have just thrown up my hands and said to hell with trying to beat the addiction.....it wasn’t important and I didn’t care.   

So instead of beating around the bush and trying to ignore what I don’t want to write....




Yes...that’s my dad.  Yes....you read the caption on the picture right.   So I guess I have a good enough reason as to why I took a break from caring about what I eat.


16 comments:

Lynn said...

So sorry. Take care of yourself.

Melissa said...

Mary Fran, I'm so sorry to hear this!

Shelly said...

I️ am so sorry. My thoughts are with you

Grace said...

So sorry for your loss. Be kind to yourself.

Rose S. said...

So sorry for your loss of your dad. So sad anytime but around holiday time it stings that much more. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Take care and may your dad rest with the angels in peace and love.

Rosie

Shelley said...

Oh MaryFran, I am so sorry for your loss.

TheAgonyOfBeingFat said...

Oh no! I'm so very sorry.

We can't always be on our game. At times like this it's hard enough to put one foot in front of the other and to keep moving forward.

Be well, my friend.

Diane said...

I am so sorry about the loss of your dad. It is so hard to lose a loved one but what a wonderful blessing that you know your dad knew the Lord. For those who love Jesus - the day we die is graduation day.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss. ((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

jesseybell said...

Oh MaryFran I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family.

And I know all about not giving a crap. But for me, 2 1/2 years later I need to start giving a crap. I can't use the excuse forever. But you are 100% entitled to use the excuse for now.

Sarah said...

I'm sorry for your loss. You deserve a break. You need this time to grieve and heal.

When your ready, you can get back on track.

Rebooting Myself said...

I'm so sorry. Yes, take a break from overthinking everything. I'm truly sorry for your loss. ((HUGS))

Mary Sue said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my dad in April and I know the feelings you are having right now. Take the time you need to take care of yourself, be kind to yourself.

Cathy said...

I'm so sorry!

jen said...

Sincere condolences.
Been thinking of you.
Big hugs and lots of love.

Sarah said...

You're in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing you peace and comfort this Christmas.