Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Not giving up

Official weigh in day has arrived and I am up 1.2 from my weight last weekend.  I don’t really feel as if I’ve done worse than the week before...other than an Oreo cookie last night so I’m not sure what’s up with that!   I’m wondering if it’s my water consumption that had been less so maybe that’s water weight.  Who knows...but it has been tracked and noted.  

I have still continued to walk the stairs on my breaks.  I have ridden the bike trainer too.  So I’m not a total sluggard!   But still those short bursts of activity are not enough!  I know that!

So let’s talk about the ride!!!   I said 15 and Jason said aim for 10.    Let me tell you...long minutes.  My legs were fine.  It was my butt!!!  Those little bones in your butt cheeks to be exact!  Eiii yii yii!!!  I know...I’ll harden up to the road bike seat!!!  But for now...ouch!!! 

Ok ok ok...I didn’t ride last night...but I did Monday!  Last night I was in bed by 8:15 and asleep by 8:30!!!  Sleep won out!!

So here I am...still working on it all!!!  And I’m not giving up!!!


7 comments:

TheAgonyOfBeingFat said...

Being in bed by 8:30 is like my dream. Hahaha

Sorry the scale is being stupid!

Stevie Hanna said...

It's frustrating when the scale doesn't reflect what you're doing. I love your attitude about it in regards to now letting it get you down. Keep up the amazing work, the scale is bound to turn around ;)

Sarah said...

We are usually in bed between 8 and 8:30. 9pm is a late night for us lol.

I love that picture of you! As long as you know you did better this week than last week, it doesn't matter what the scale says. Just keep swimming.

jen said...


Trying to lose weight is frustrating...and darn hard work !!!

Lynn said...

Pretty pic!

Vickie said...

I was thinking about just that - bike trainer keeping your bottom conditioned to the seat year round. It is worth riding all winter just for that benefit.

jesseybell said...

You are still in it despite what the stupid scale says - way to go!