Friday, September 07, 2007

GREAT GREAT GREAT!

I just read something......a little motivational sentence that is absolutely GREAT!

Think of yourself as a toy train. All toy trains derail now & then. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off & get back on track.

and

Have you hit a brick wall? Aim higher & jump over it.

Meanwhile, lunch is over. I had a salad (spinach leaves, carrots, green peppers, celery, onions) topped with lite dressing (2 points) and homemade croutons (1 slice of ww bread 0---5 sprays of liquid butter 0----seasoning such as molly mcbutter...0....then toast them in the oven for a short amount of time until crisp...YUMMY), homemade applesauce (made with splenda...yummy) and a 100 cal pack (actually it was the weight watchers honey mustard pretzels...nice and salty). I feel satisfied. Not hungry...pleasantly satisfied! :-) I have my grapes for my mid-afternoon snack left sitting here on my desk. (oh yeah...I've had a few of the Eclipse sugar free mints....onions on the salad ya know)

No comments: