Friday, February 01, 2008

Happy February!

Well...my weight this morning was at 184. A bit up from yesterday..but not so much that I'm upset. In fact, I didn't eat all that good yesterday evening so I'm kinda glad that it wasn't up more than that .6 pounds! I went and had spagetti with mom and dad. Todd was suppossed to go with me for dinner but he ate something bad when he was at his Kiwanis meeting and apparently had a case of food poisioning...so I left the puke machine at home. After dinner I decorated a bunch of cakes for mom. It is fun to decorate...but it's been so long since I've done it That I wasn't overly happy with my job.....but it will suffice. Poor mom...she says that the pain hit her so bad last night that she was up all night...in tears.

I didn't exercise this morning. I woke up and I was so productive. I was paying bills, taking care of some issues that i've been pushing under the rug, doing some paperwork for the business. Super productive. BUT, buy the time that I was actually winding up, I looked at the clock and I had less than an hour to shower, dress for work, eat lunch, scrap my car (ice storm) and get to work. Sooo...there went my morning exercise. I know that I can vow that I will exercise tonight. And I'd really like to. HOWEVER, I know that our new XBox 360 came today.....so do you think I'm going to want to exercise or am i going to want to play games with my husband? Hmmmmm. We have been planning to get one early in the year 2008. Mainly because Grand Theft Auto is being released this spring. We got a bundle deal...and picked up something like 15 games with it. Ghost Recon 1 and 2, Halo 2 and 3, one of the Rainbow six games, a racing game, a few more 'shoot em up style games, some sports games (two football, one soccer, one golf, and a tennis). We got a really good deal! :-) Hmmm...what shall we play first. And let me say...if that putz that I married plays them without me this afternoon......ooooohhhhh I'll ...I'll..... Oh, I'll do nothing but razz him about it! So in all honest, I know that exercise is only a remote (very remote) possibility for me tonight.

Speaking of the XBox...when I gave in and agreed to getting the new xbox, I talked to todd about not using the xbox until we move...because it maymake it much more difficult for us to get over there and work if we know we have fun games to play. But, I guess i can try to think of it as a reward....work to do such and such and then go home and relax by playing a game. I guess for me it will be the hardest...because when I'm home I have stuff to do...I still have the rug to finish......the curtains for the bedroom to make...and that quilt to finish. So I won't be playing much. Oh well...... I'm an adult...I'm sure I'll be fine.

11 comments:

Hazel Donovan said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
cash for cars brisbane
cash for car brisbane

Anonymous said...

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
Thank you and good luck.
Cash for cars melbourne
Cash for cars melbourne city

Delight Car Removal said...

Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
cash for cars ipswich
cash for scrap cars ipswich

cash for cars QLD said...

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
cash for cars logan
cash for scrap cars logan

Ad Cash 4 Cars said...

We pay top Car Removal Glenelg instantly at the time we remove your car. We buy cars in any condition such as old, broken, damaged, junk, scrap, and unwanted and pay you up to $9,999.
car removal glenelg

Max Tiney said...

We offer an easy way to get Cash For Honda Cars Brisbane wide. We buy Honda Cars and provide top dollars with Free Removals in Brisbane.
cash for honda brisbane

APlus Car Removal said...

Cash for Car Removal Sunshine Coast · Get instant CASH for car removal Sunshine Coast up to $9999 for your unwanted car, van, UTE, SUV.
car removal sunshine coast

Benz Well said...

We offer instant cash for cars in Richmond. In addition, you can quickly get a Free Quotation on your unwanted vehicle with only one click.
cars for cash richmond

faizaseo01 said...

Best Wallpaper Installation And Best Wallpaper Seller In The UAE. Since 2009
We are the best at selling and fixing 3D Wallpapers in the UAE.
Our workers not only fix the wallpaper but they make perfect combinations and contrast as well.
Best wall decor in UAE

Adrians said...

That’s great :) I must say it is full of informational blogs. If you are looking for fast cash for cash for junk car Gold Coast are here to help you with cars for cash removal Gold Coast.

Paknance said...

Paknance is Pakistan's 1st NFT Marketplace. Paknance aims to fuel the rise of a digital Pakistan, by providing Pakistani artist the ability to sell their art work to worldwide buyers of original and authentic content. The platform enables creators to earn royalties whenever the ownership of the asset changes hand.
Nft