Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday EVening update

Feeling blah. My weight is up by .6 pounds this morning. Could be that I had ham and I was quite generous with the salt shaker on my corn on the cob last night. Who knows. I did cave in tonight and had a piece of cheesecake...at least it was a lite version! I was going to make cookies to give to the neighbor that has kindly been taking care of the mowing of our yard. Turned the oven on and stood there. And I just KNEW that I didn't have the willpower to resist the temptation to eat the dough tonight. Oh yeah not to mention the finished baked cookie. So I turned off the oven and walked out of the kitchen.

I didn't have to work until noon today. So after I rode this morning (I did another short ride...what's up with this? At least I'm doing something..but I just can't seem to get into anything bit. I keep saying that I'm going to do some step aerobics or something..but it just doesn't happen.) Anyway, after my short ride, I did a few loads of laundry. Sheets and the quilt from the bed....laundered and hung outside. I then cleaned the house really good. And while I was doing that moved the furniture in the living room. Yeah, I'm one of those people that can't leave furniture in the same spot. I'm forever moving furniture. I got done, ate lunch and barely had time to get tot work. I worked until 6. Came home, took the stuff off the line and had just changed my clothes when Todd got home. I made dinner, ate, cleaned up and I've been a sluggard since then.

For dinner tonight we had tacos. I did a taco salad...emphasis on lettuce, onions and the 'free' stuff. I didn't put much meat on the salad and crumbled up two taco shells to add. A little fat free cheese, taco sauce and some sour cream and I had a delicious meal! Oh yeah, I had a side dish of re fried beans (fat free version of course) and some more of the lemon mousse/pudding with strawberries.

I can barely keep my eyes opn....sad, it's only 9:20! So I'm going to get off here and mosey on to the bedroom and lay in there and read a bit. Got a phone call to make at 8AM about the mower. They left a message saying that they stopped the check because they sensed I was not happy. HELLO, and stopping the check will make me happy???? ARRGGGHH I just want that to be over!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

"So I turned off the oven and walked out of the kitchen."

Great job!! Don't fret .6 pounds. You're probably right about the salt. You are doing so great overall, never lose sight of that. We can get down focused on what's not working in this moment but if we can just step back and see the big picture it can ease up the pressure a bit. You are fabulous!!