Tuesday, September 09, 2008



A before and after picture of me as requested. :-)

Should I label them...or are they self explanatory? LOL






Nice little update. Day two went well. I did come up with an excuse early this morning as to why I shouldn't exercise first thing. And then it haunted me all day.....I came home and before I even ate dinner I exercised. Yea me! I have kept my eating under control. I did splurge a bit...I did have the daily points....I had a banana, 1/2 cup of 2 point ice cream, and a little chocolate syrup. That was the end of my daily points. And I am still feeling full from that snack! BUT I made it another day!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

WOW!! There just isn't much else to say. You are amazing.

So glad the day went well with the eating. Isn't it a great feeling to be full and not want anything else to eat.

Donna B said...

Thanks for posting the pics! You look FABULOUS! Keep up the good work. Sounds like your plan is going well. Take it one day at a time and if you ever feel bummed, just take one look at those two pictures!