Wednesday, September 10, 2008

results of day two

Well, my weight was exactly the same today. I'm not upset. Even though I chose a healthier option for lunch (doing a big salad instead of eating a gazillion tacos), it still was higher sodium foods. So I"m not going to worry about it. :-) If I continue watching closely, the weight will drop.

Who knows what today will hold. Todd and I are both off of work. However the work that we have to do here around the house is stuff that we need everything dry for and since we had a lot of rain yesterday, I"m thinking that we are not going to work around the house. Hmmmmmm what to do?????

3 comments:

Deborah said...

At least there wasn't a gain. No loss is a good thing too sometimes. Don't fret. If you keep on doing the right thing it will bring the results you are looking for.

Hang in there, babe.

Anonymous said...

HOLY MOLY...look at your before and after pictures!! You look AMAZING I am so proud of you. Whatever fight you're having with the scale your pics do not show it.

Keep it up sister! You're on the right track.

Michelle said...

Holy before and after pictures!! You're looking so incredible! Don't ever forget how far you've come. Even if you stayed this weight for the rest of your life you will have achieved great success, success a lot of people would kill for. Keep going!!