Well, the second week of 2010 has come and gone. Where do I sit in my goals?
1. I rode just about 30 miles this week...96 for the year...so I'm off pace to complete my 3000 miles for the year. I'm about 24 miles behind pace. No problem, I can catch up!
2. Weight loss. My official loss for the first week (instead of doing two losses a week...one at my weight watchers and then another on fridays, I'm just going to go by my weight watcher loss...keep it more simple). So my official loss for the week...4 pounds!
3. Recipes....I did good. This one is proving to be a lot of fun. I did 4 new recipes this week. Last week was 5......so I'm at 9 for the year! WAY above the target of 1 a week!
This week I tried a fresh Broccoli Salad. It was very good. It could be altered to suit your needs and tastes.
Then I tried a Chicken Dorito Bake. I admit to having misgivings while making this recipe becuase in all honesty it sounded gross on paper. But it was DELICIOUS!
The next thing I made was a Chocolate Peanut Butter Parfait. TOTALLY scrumptious!
The fourth new recipe/food for the week was Spinach n' Broccoli Enchiladas. Packed with healthy nutrients!
4. Strength training....well........we're going to work on that this week!
5. I set my weekly goals.....I struggled some.
*water drinking...I did really good!
*multi-vitamin......it was hit or miss. I got it down about 1/2 of the time...the other times I just plain forgot!
Soooo weekly goals. I have a LONG weekend (starts today at 1 and doesn't end until Tuesday at noon)...which can mean struggles...especially since I'll be home alone during much of it...so my goals are very 'survive the long weekend intact' oriented.
1. Water consumption....get it in...EVEN and especially on the weekend
2. Stick to my points....religiously!
3. Make the food that goes into my mouth nutrtious and healthy
4. Hop back onto the exercise....catch up with the mileage that I'm behind!